Temporary Resident Permits(TRP)

The individuals who do not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) or who are inadmissible under the IRPA or lost status in Canada in some cases can be given a special permit to stay or enter Canada if it is justified.

This permit can be given based on Canada’s social, humanitarian, and economic commitments for example. If this applies to you, receive professional legal advice and contact our legal team.

Call us now (905) 370-0484 or complete the “CONTACT US” form and our legal team will contact you.