BUYING A HOUSE
- Drafting, reviewing and analyzing the Agreement of Purchase and Sale with its clauses/conditions/amendments – a contract between a property’s Owner with a Buyer
- Providing legal and professional advice to Purchasers regarding various methods of holding title on the property.
- Performing a crucial title and owner’s searches to ensure the legality of the transaction and to protect your interests.
- Cooperation with Stewart Title – Title Insurance Company.
- Direct cooperation with a bank and/or with a mortgage broker regarding your financing.
Land Transfer Tax
- To protect your interest from losses incurred as a result of unknown/covered title defects.
- Protection against fraud, forgery and false impersonation affecting the validity of your title.
- Tax arrears and municipal utility charges.
- Title insurance is required and accepted by most of the banks, institutions and private lenders.
- Violations of municipal zoning legislation.
- Title Insurance decreases title searches’ costs and etc.
- Residential property;
- Vacant land;
- Leased land;