FAQ Study in Canada


You can take one of the several routes that exist to come to Canada as an international student. While having a Canada Study Permit is usually necessary to study in Canada, in some cases it is possible to study without one as well. Additionally, you can also work while you study if you wish to. However, in order to avail all these facilities, you must first find the relevant Canadian program and the institution that offers it that corresponds to your ambitions and long-term goals. In this regard, our partners at SchoolMatch can help you find the best program for you should you require their services.

Once you have made these decisions, you can fill out the free online assessment form available at our website to learn more on how you can obtain a Canadian Study Permit.

I haven’t found the right school/applied but not accepted by any institution just as yet. What should I do?

Remember, the first step towards studying in Canada is to find and enroll yourself in any Canadian institution that matches your ambitions and interests. If you haven’t found the right school yet, don’t worry. Canada is one of the best and most preferred destination for international students with educational institutions and programs for every type of education goal. Keep looking patiently, and you will find the school that is right for you and will accept you. If you haven’t applied just as yet, narrow down on a few schools that you are interested in, and then go to our page that has the details on applying for admission. Once you receive a letter of admission from any one of these institutions, you can proceed to fill up the free assessment form available on our website to gain more information on how to being your study in Canada.

I have been accepted by a Canadian school. What should I do next?

Congratulations! Now that you have been accepted, you must now apply for a Canadian Study Permit. You can fill out the assessment form on our website that available free-of-cost to learn more on how we can help you in successfully obtaining a study permit. Additionally, you can also find out ways in which you can study in Canada that do not require you to have a Canada Study Permit, and if you can indeed avail those options.

We recommend that you also find relevant information on working while studying in Canada, before you actually come to Canada.

I am currently studying in Canada as an international student and want to stay here after my studies are complete. Is there anything I can do?

That is not surprising at all. Many international students do in fact stay back in Canada after completion of their studies. The Canadian Government has provided numerous ways to encourage people from other countries to stay, gain valuable work experience, and contribute to the Canadian culture and economy at large. You may be available for one or more schemes offered by the government, such as the Post-Graduation Work Permit, which allows you to work in Canada for a stipulated amount of time and gain work experience. Additonally, you may also be able to migrate to Canada permanently via the Quebec Experience Class or the Canadian Experience Class. To learn more about the options available to you as regards staying in Canada permanently after you studies are complete, fill out the assessment form for Canadian immigration available on our website free of cost.

Can I work while studying in Canada?

In most cases, it is possible to work while you are studying in Canada.

How can I know more about Canadian institutions and the courses they offer?

Our School Search sections have the relevant resources to help you explore all kinds of Canadian schools and find the kind of institution that matches your goals, ambitions, and interests.

Latest Article


What is an executor?

Executors administer, according to your will, your estate, assets, and/or manage trusts for your beneficiaries. It is advisable to appoint your spouse...

Learn more


"Valeria was very informative and very professional with how she presented her views and scenarios to all our questions and concerns,..."

Erik Yavnik, Co-Founder,

Read more

Contact Us

Buzaker Law Firm
Address: 180 Steeles Ave W Suite 223–225
Thornhill ON L4J 2L1,
[email protected]
Phone: (905) 370-0484

Location Map